BLOCH® Proflex Canvas Ballet Shoes, Split Sole
The Proflex Canvas Ballet Flat is a hybrid of two other existing BLOCH ballet slippers: Synchrony & Zenith. Combining the best features of each shoe, this innovative stretch canvas ballet slipper offers a sleek, streamlined fit which accentuates the contours of the foot, as well as being incredibly comfortable. The unique design also intensely enhances, supports and lifts the arch, while staying in contact with the foot through every movement.
• Fused neoprene and stretch mesh eliminate excess material at the arch
• Mid power mesh promotes optimum breathability
• Innovative fibres within the canvas material stretch and recover, continually reflecting the natural shape of the foot
• Low profile design gives a lightweight feel
• Soft, plush elastic on the top line eliminates the need for an untidy drawstring and eases pressure on the top of dancer's foot
• Pre sewn crossed elastic to ensure secure fit
• Split sole pads are wider with no ridges to allow natural spreading of toes for ease of balance and turning
- Sizes : UK 2 Large to UK 8 Large, including half sizes.
- Fittings (B = Narrow, C = Medium)
- Traditionally ballet shoes are manufactured one size smaller than your street shoe size.
- Example : For street shoe Size 4 - please order ballet shoe size 5.